You can include any notes to your order, including any gift message, in the "Special Instructions Box" when you click "View Cart". You can include any notes to your order, including any gift message, in the "Special Instructions Box" when you click "View Cart".

Jugo Vins "Do It Fluid" 2022

$31.99
Quantity Available: 0
Charlie Prymaka started working with Cati Ribot in 2019. For the previous decade, he had worked in wine in NYC, London and elsewhere and, when he could, he worked harvests in the United States (with Evan Lewandowski of Ruth Lewandowski Wines and Scott Frank of Bow & Arrow Wines), in Australia, and in Spain. From an organically farmed vineyard of in Puigpunyent in the Tramuntana region, which is generally cooler than the rest of Mallorca. The vineyard is planted on calcareous clay soils at 250m above sea level, trained in the Guyot method and surrounded by fruit, olive, and almond trees. Grapes were harvested by hand and 90% were destemmed, leaving 10% whole cluster at the bottom of the stainless-steel tanks used for fermentation. 50% rested on the skins for 5 days with daily punch downs, and 50% for 12 days with the same, then pressed with a manually operated wooden basket press. After pressing, the wine rested in stainless steel and completed malolactic fermentation in the fall. Bottled unfined and unfiltered with a small addition of SO2 at bottling. Named for the song by the Blackbyrds.